Thursday 20 February 2014

A Moment in Time

Last week we thought of a time we were nervous, scared or excited and focused on a particular moment. We then had fun trying to guess what each others' moments were! Check out some of our moments.

I heard the other people playing.
I saw the alien on the roof.
I felt the armour chaffing my body.
I wondered if I was going to get shot.

By Connor


I felt worried, excited and proud.
I saw the seagulls perched on a rock.
I saw it next to me.
I wondered if I could make it.
I heard silence and it was scraping the ground.

By Josephine


I heard the water splashing.
I saw the boat stuck in the water.
I felt my hands gripping the top of the slide.
I wondered how fun this was going to be.

By Leighton

1 comment:

  1. What great descriptive writing! How many people guessed the right moments I wonder?

    ReplyDelete